Friday 30 May 2014

Do Your Worst

George Hutchings
Self Defense Company Ontario

I get asked all the time why I chose the Self Defense Company and the Self Defense Training System. Unfortunately my response is always "out of necessity".  We live in a nasty world.  There are people out there who want to hurt you.  They don't give a shit if you make it home to your family or not.  Perhaps you have something that they want.  Perhaps you were walking in the wrong place.  Or perhaps that sick fuck just wants to have his way with you.
There are lots of great systems out there. But when I took the time to evaluate each, I was convinced that the SDC was exactly what I was looking for.  And the founder Damian Ross has not disappointed me one bit.

With the Self Defense Training System we teach you to be aggressive.  Do your worst to your attacker.  He has no regard for you. You are just a piece of shit.  Not every encounter will force you to be lethal but it sure is awesome knowing that if shit hits the fan you have the necessary skills to protect yourself.

Check out Insider today and get started training in this amazing system.

No comments:

Post a Comment